Sakaiarchive.bradley.edu will undergo weekly maintenance from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM on Tuesdays. During this time the system may be up our down depending on the nature of the work being completed. Please refrain from large/important downloads during this time. For all reports of issues within the system please contact the Bradley University Service Desk at 309-694-2964, email@example.com, or visit us on the web at bradley.edu/servicedesk.
Welcome to sakaiarchive.bradley.edu
With the move off of Sakai to Canvas on May 31, 2021 the Learning Design & Technology team is happy to provide archival access for all faculty, staff, and students to their previous 6 years of Sakai data in accordance with the University's Learning Management System (LMS) Site Data Retention Policy. Open access to sakaiarchive.bradley.edu began June 1, 2021 and will run through May 31, 2022. This archival version of Sakai contains a snapshot of all available sites as they existed on May 25, 2021 and will provide faculty, staff, and students opportunity to:
- Backup sites for transfer to Canvas or personal archiving.
- Download assignments, gradebooks, forums, and other data that may be needed moving forward.
- View previously submitted assignments, forums, Tests & Quizzes, etc.
What sakaiarchive.bradley.edu does not provide:
- Active rosters: The sync with Bradley's student information system is no longer active and will not be updated.
- The ability to finish incomplete work: Faculty who have students that may need to finish incomplete work will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to finalize course requirements within our active LMS, Canvas.
- Active tools: While tools such as Assignments, Forums, Bongo, Turnitin, and Tests & Quizzes will be functional, the system is not set up to administer any new offerings. Tools such as Zoom, Google Meet, and Panopto may be functional within sakaiarchive.bradley.edu, however, are accessible, with access to all previous data within learn.bradley.edu.
- Formatting: The archival process may have altered formatting, especially in courses with heavy use of Lessons pages/My Weekly Content. All the information is there and in order, however, the .css styling protocols are not available.
For more detailed information on sakaiarchive.bradley.edu please login to learn.bradley.edu, navigate to Help & Training in the left hand navigation, and select LDT Help & Training.